PROCEDURES FOR CAMPING
Want camping? First understand what the purpose of camping, whether recreational or just camping with a lot of event activities. So what should be taken?
And equipment are:
1. Backpacks, use a backpack that is lightweight and waterproof.
2. Travel clothing; bring clothes with strong material and has many pockets.
3. Sleepwear; besides training pack, also bring gloves to brace the cold and prayer, for the religion of Islam.
4. Thick jackets, nylon coated fabrics and berponco.
5. Sleeping bag (sleeping bag) and bedding (mattresses).
6. Clothing reserves; inputs in plastic.
7. Tableware; plates, spoons, forks, cups / mugs, water spots.
8. Toiletries; bucket, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, slippers, towels.
9. Cookware; misting, spirit stove, paraffin stoves.
10. Shoes: use shoes that cover the ankles.
11. Socks; carry spare socks and store in plastic.
12. Gloves; protector and brace for the cold.
14. Flashlight; besides lighting separately, useful also to signal.
15. Whistle; useful to communicate.
16. Matches be it gas lighters or matches timber and store in a jar in order to secure the film former.
17. Poncho; useful for raincoats, tents, sleeping equipment and others. If no poncho, carry wide thick plastic tablecloth.
18. Personalized medicine.
If you're camping, yes of course must bring a tent and before leaving the tent checked first if still good or has a lot of holes / torn. What is the need for ropes and pegs and sticks / bambo to set up a tent. If Dirty tent should be washed first, in order to be occupied with a comfortable and healthy. Before leaving, equipment / goods in check, lest the teringgal.
In camping should know the objectives, needs, condition and current situation. Time camping, and destination location in determining what items to bring, so it should be adjusted, tidal all the stuff to bring, it'll actually thought people were like moving house?
1. Accommodation: every contingent set up camp in accordance with the plots which were drawn at the time of re-enrollment at the site;
2. To occupy lots, each contingent register at the camp site and obtain evidence Plot Placement Letter (SPK) issued by the organizers of the camp (Camp Head)
3. Contingent will leave the camp area with respect to the expiration Gathering Works, is responsible for the cleanliness of the occupied plots with evidence of a letter of recommendation to leave the camp and recommendations to the terms and Badges Temu take charter work.
1. All participants Rally campground structures work in one unified structure is the highest camp, the District. District residents will be arranged according to the levels of government by not leaving the discipline kerhidupan 7 Principles of the Red Cross are:
a. Volunteer Work Rally campground is a village that is the Village "PMI volunteers";
b. Village divided into 2 RW, RW Henry Dunant and the Florence Nightingale RW;
c. RW Henry Dunant comprises 4 RT, ie RT Humanity, Equality RT, RT Impartiality and Independence RT;
d. Florence Nightingale RW consists of 3 RT the RT Voluntary, Unity RT and RT universality;
e. Each RT is the embodiment of each contingent
2. Officials Camp
a. Village led by a village chief;
b. Pillars of Citizens (RW) is headed by a Chairman RW;
c. Neighborhood Association (RT) is headed by a Chief RT
d. Determination apparatus camp adapts to the Shelter Management;
e. Camp officials, according jenjangnya responsible to Manager of Perkemahani and Section Committee campground (Water, Sanitation, Electricity, etc);
f. Officials camp will include participants, as part of activities per friendships (Leadership);
g. Officials camp at each level, selected from participants.
3. Everyday Life
a. Procedures for Camp
1) The entire camp procedures tailored to the events of daily activities and can only be changed by the committee;
2) All notices and announcements, both for the participants and the organizing committee to go through the information center which is coordinated by the committee in charge;
3) All the needs and problems faced by the participants served and delivered through the camp.
1) The camp begins pk. 05:00 s.d. 22:30 pm stated a siren sound;
2) Before pk.08.00 and pk.17.00 pm every resident camp shall carry out the routine with the following schedule:
a) 05:00 to 05:30 Sports / gym in the morning
b) 05:30 to 07:30 for personal use
c) 07:30 to 08:00 am apple
d) 17:00 to 17:30 pm apple
The activity was held at the local level and further activities carried out as scheduled.
3) To take part, participants must submit the card to the officer berdsangkutan activities;
4) Each participant is entitled to take part in the form of initial signs and official seal / stamp on the card activity, after attending one of the activities at that time. It is an assessment activity.
a. Security in the camp is the responsibility of the people under the leadership of the camp and camp officials;
b. All participants are required to maintain security and order in the camp arena;
c. Participants are prohibited from creating chaos and noise in all event activities during Temu work in progress, both in the arena Temu work and in the community;
d. Curfew is valid from 23:00 to 05:00 pm. Participants are expected to maintain the security and tranquility.
a. Hygiene in the camp, latrines, and Temu work area is the responsibility of each participant as a whole and will be included in the assessment criteria favorrit contingent;
b. Water and toilets are available at area campground;
c. The committee will conduct an assessment of the cleanliness of the camping area (location of lots, toilets, and campsites).
3. Sources of Information
Lighting or electrical installations that are drawn to the camp and certain places in accordance with the provisions stipulated.
a. Each team participant must have medicine for First Aid and medication specifically for members;
b. Participants were sick and can not be handled by the contingent, required to report to work with the knowledge Polyclinic Gathering Ward / RW Chairman / Chairman of RT;
c. If there are those who should be referred to the hospital, the committee only help facilitate, while the financial administration completed by the relevant contingent.
a. Consumer service participants (including cheerleaders and reviewers) are managed by a team of Commercial Kitchen latgab (DU);
b. Every day there is a contingent that joined the team Latgab DU and providing food and drink 3 times a day, early in the day and night;
c. Participants will be free of charge for R.20.000, 00/orang/hari;
d. Cost will be submitted by each contingent to the Regional Committee 1 (one) week prior to departure, then run by Tim Latgab DU.
6. Places of Worship
a. For worship, participants can do so in a place that already available or in the tent each;
b. Participants must keep and maintain cleanliness and order in places of worship and its surroundings;
c. Participants must respect the other participants who were doing worship.
a. Visiting hours for the guests carried on pk.10.00-14.00 and 19.00-pk.17.30 with membawaq letter from the secretariat of the Committee / Officials Camp and wearing badges that are loaned by the committee;
b. In addition to guests visiting hours, participants are not allowed to receive unless there is permission from the Committee / Officials Camp.
8. Stage Entertainment
a. Held nightly entertainment in the form of cultural performances (different cultures of the motion);
b. Cultural performances by the participants or the Gathering of work and others are invited to fill the event.
a. Each contingent are welcome to exhibit / sell the items that were the work of volunteer / food / crafts of each region by using plots of each contingent and prepare;
b. Participants / other contingents who want to buy these items are welcome to visit each other between the contingent;
c. Not allowed to carry goods arena jual-beli/pemasaran other camp except where specified.
a. Contingent Transportation is the responsibility of each contingent;
b. Transport for work purposes Gathering activities provided by the committee.
D. PROHIBITION AND PENALTIES
a. Damaging environmental sustainability;
b. Damage plants / trees / buildings in the camp and its surroundings;
c. Disturbing the peace and security at public events and in btengah
2. Sanctions Enforcement
a. Sanctions applied to participants who intentionally or unintentionally violate any rules set by the committee;
b. Sanctions imposed by the Head campground only by hearing officers campground.
3. Sanctions shaped violations:
a. Verbal warning;
b. Written statements;
c. Not receive badges / charter;
d. Not allowed to attend activities during the Gathering of work in progress;
e. Revoked his rights as a participant.
a. Participants are allowed to recreational activities, after the work is completed Gathering activities;
b. Recreational activities diaturdan borne solely by each contingent;
c. Committee only provides travel information;
d. Time for recreation should be done after the closing ceremony.
a. Contingent that will do recreational activities, reporting to the Committee, complete with a list of participants who will perform recreational activities, at least 1 day before the planned activities;
b. Contingent who will conduct recreational activities to keep taking attribute Temu work, at least for identification outside the arena Temua National Work.
F. EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
1. Events & Personal Equipment
a. Bring equipment to set up a tent (hammers, ropes, etc.);
b. Red Cross Volunteer Takes uniform (KSR-TSR);
c. Bring workout clothes;
d. Bring supplies and support for the hygiene tent camp site (hoes, crowbars, etc.)
e. Bringing personalized medicine;
f. Bring equipment for-work-Friendship Gathering Capacity
2. Equipment Work & Social Activity
Is the equipment required to carry out a series of activities in the field of community health awarness, awarness community in Disaster Management (PB), both in nature education, socialization, empowerment twigs, coaching TSR in the community, social services etc..
a. Each contingent are required to bring one complete First Aid box with its contents and an explanation of its use;
b. Each contingent (TSR members of the profession to doctors / nurses) are required to bring supplies for basic health facilities in the community;
c. Each contingent devotion required to bring the equipment to be determined according to local conditions;
d. Each contingent are required to bring notebooks, textbooks and popular books (comic or reading learning) to donate to the school / village location of activities;
e. Special equipment associated with latgab and simulation. Out Bond